Re: [Spridgets] Tractor Supply & Merry Christmas

To: 'Spridgets' <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tractor Supply & Merry Christmas
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:33:15 -0800 (PST)
Gotta say I miss having a TSC around.  Haven't found one here on Long Island -
maybe out East in Suffolk county somewhere.  It's a great place for anything
from snow boots to wild bird feed to pocket knives.  Also - if you ride a pre
belt-driven Harley, the chains they sell to drive various tractor bits are the
same thing that drives your scoot for about half the price you pay when it says
HD on the box!

  Merry Christmas everybody.  Glad I found this group this year - You've been
very informative and entertaining.  My son and I are flying out for a week
visiting family and friends back South where convertibles and bikes are viable
year-round modes of transport.  I'll be back next year for more.  (yes, I know
Frank - you drive top down all year.  I do too, it's just that down there you
can do it without quite so much bundling up before hand).

   - David

Herby <herby@herbytoys.com> wrote:
  Okay not holiday related and not really LBC (although shop related) but
definitely cool. On our way back from my MILs place in the NorCal mountains
for an early Xmas (no snow, bummer) we stopped off at the new Tractor Supply
store in Oakdale. It was quite cool. Everyone on the list(s) who talks about
their local TSC store is so right, they have a lot of great stuff! I didnt
buy anything but not for trying. If I could have fit the IR compressor they
had on sale for $500 in the Camry it would be in my garage right now :-)

Happy holidays everyone!!

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com

www.herbytoys.com