Re: [Spridgets] Williams & Pritchard Sebring II

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Williams & Pritchard Sebring II
From: Paul Baker <paulbaker53@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:11:49 +0000 (GMT)
William,

The Sebring 2 front is also quite rare in the UK.  I've not seen
another - apart from the awesome Michele Tommassi 'Ashley Sprite' he raced at
the Goodwood Revival two years ago in the Fordwater Trophy.   Take a look at
it on the www.Sebringsprite.com website.

It depends on the style and supplier
but the prices ranged from 350-500 pounds (700-1000 dollars).  I'm also having
the moulded headlight covers made for an extra 60 pounds.

Good luck with your
build.

Paul