Re: [Spridgets] WTB Bugeye bonnet

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, "Michael Rowe"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] WTB Bugeye bonnet
From: "Bobby Godwin" <bogodwin@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:45:10 -0500
--===============1563214548==

        This brings up a question.  My fender beading, down below the turn
signal
light, is rusting away.  I know you can buy replacements from BV.  They look
like, in the picture, that they have a flange that has to be inserted
between the fender and the top of the hood.  Can someone tell me how these
things are replaced.
                                                        Bobby Godwin