[Spridgets] Miata Question with LBC Content

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Miata Question with LBC Content
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 08:25:18 -0800 (PST)
I picked up a set of Miata Seats from a '91 on Saturday to go in Bugsy my '68
Sprite. Great shape, black cloth, $150 after some bargaining, a little cleaning
needed, all that stuff. My question is this for any of you Miata Owners. There
is a 2 pair wiring harness that connects both seats together. I figure it could
be for either Seat Belt not Connected Reminder Lamp or possibly Seat Heater but
I'm guessing the former. Anyone who owns one of these early Miata's got a clue?
Before I just cut the cable short if this is a seatback heater..... And no I do
not want to change to an alternator yet to support a seatback heater. But could
be convinced. My money is on seatbelt reminder lamp.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH