Re: [Spridgets] New Engine oil change

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Engine oil change
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:47:30 -0500
My poor memory serves me poorly, but if you ever feel that you have a just
claim on one of those extended warranties on the power train and think you
might be in for a fight after the engine explodes ... that's a good time to
do the oil analysis.  I really forget the details, but I think that I was
trying to prove sudden failure rather than the "slow death" that they were
trying to tell me happened.  They were shocked to find out that I took some
of the oil and paid to have it analysed.