[Spridgets] Official "50 Years of Spridgets" Calendar

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Official "50 Years of Spridgets" Calendar
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:04:13 -0600
Spridgeteers,

>From the "better late than never" category comes our proud announcement that
the special Official "50 Years of Spridgets" Calendar for the Lake of the
Ozarks celebration is now ready!  It is a very nice 12 month calendar
assembled by Spridgeteers Larry Daniels and David Lieb and contains many
pictures of people and cars sent in by folks around the world. Many of them
will be attending the celebration in June.

We apologise for it not being available until 3 days into 2008 (we had some
difficulties getting it all together) but the quality is such that the wait
was well worth it. The calendar is 8.5" x 11", opens out to 11" x 17",
contains 13 pages of wonder full color collages of Spridgets in various
states of beauty, and is priced at $20 + S & H.  A small portion goes to
help finance the celebration. You will find yours at:  <
http://www.cafepress.com/spridget/>   Browse some of the official apparel
while you are there.

I have posted this message to Spridgets (autox.team.net), and the Yahoo
groups of "MidgetSprite" and "Bugeye". Please  feel free to re-post this
notice on any other lists you may know of and pass it out to fellow
Spridgeteers  at events and club meetings!

Also, another reminder to get your registration in for the June event! There
are still some rooms left at the event hotel but the area is an extremely
popular resort in June so when the headquarters hotel is full you will be
stuck looking for very hard to find rooms elsewhere - maybe not even in
Osage Beach!  Call the event hotel at *1-800-348-4731* and be sure to tell
them you are with "50 Years of Spridgets" to get the special room rate. The
online registration (or download .pdf for mail in) is at: <
http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org/registration.html>
See you all in Osage Beach!!
-
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>