Re: [Spridgets] Locations

To: "Michael Rowe" <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Locations
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:36:38 -0600
Michael,

There is a Frappr map for midget & sprite people at:

http://www.Frappr.com/midgetspriteowners

Not everyone is on it of course, but everyone *could* be....    ;-)

You can add yourself and I'd encourage everyone to get on the map.  I've
used these maps with other groups I'm involved with and they really do help
a lot!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City