Re: [Spridgets] Pressure washing

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pressure washing
From: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:51:14 -0500
Brad,

Castrol Superclean

It's the purple stuff.   Available at Walmart and most automotive
stores.  (Or at least it used to be....)

Works great on grease!!  It will etch into aluminium  if used full
strength.  I diluted it 1:1 with water and sprayed the engine bay,
left it sit for about 1/2 hour and then pressure washed.  Worked great!

It didn't mess up the paint, but I would read the cautions before you
use it to make sure they didn't change the formulation.

Kevin V.