Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye windows

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye windows
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:07:10 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Emotions aside, roll-up doors reduce the interior space by eliminating door
pockets as well as reducing elbow room.

To take it a step-further, later cars which have the "improved" big seats rob
even more room. Of course, if that doesn't bother you, then feel free to
install a roll bar which mounts directly behind the seats limiting seat
movement.

But whatever you do, don't forget this: Theft of interior space in a small car
is a capital offense in some districts. So watch out and know the statutes in
your area.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/