Re: [Spridgets] Paul Aggierson

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Paul Aggierson
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:06:05 -0800 (PST)
Paul Aggierson - Here is what i have to say.....

  I have bought parts and had Paul do work on my car. He is the best and does
good work.

  One thing you have to watch out for is - Do Not Help -
  He charges more - At least in my case any way.....LOL

  Vigil

Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com> wrote:
  I bought Derfs kit, but have yet to install it. I have to finish the 68
first, THEN I can start on MY car!!!

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad
You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive