Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, Michael Conn
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:52:58 -0500 (EST)
I used to read all of the Austin Healey Club magazines that use to not have
much Sprite stuff but lots of Big Healey articles.  It made me sick that the
articles that they did include would be something incredibly stupid such as
naming a Bugeye some retarded name and then writing as if the Bugeye was more
than an inanimate object.  The approach in my eyes did/does not give the
Sprite, especially the Bugeye, a fair shake with respect to all of the racing
and notariety that it has gained for Austin Healey.

If any names were ever used with my Bugeyes, it would resemble Franks version
and very colorful expletives ;^).

Mike C