Re: [Spridgets] Gettin there (67 progress)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (roadster list)
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gettin there (67 progress)
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:54:58 -0600
Okay...   I'll take my chances and spill the beans.

"Frank" is actually quintuplets. That's right.  There are 5 of him. All are
named "Frank".  I know this because one night when I was drunk and talking
with him, the other 4 showed up!!

"I'm Frank", he said. "And this is my other brother 'Frank', and my other
brother 'Frank', and my other brother 'Frank', and my other brother
'Frank'".

Not to worry though because none of them can do anything unless Diane
approves it.
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City