Re: [Spridgets] Datsun Tranny on Ebay

To: Weslake1330@aol.com, wmgilroy@gmail.com, rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Datsun Tranny on Ebay
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:43:08 -0800 (PST)
I was at a show and I happen to see the adapter plate on a Sprite. I ask asked
if he was running a Datsun five speed. The plate was a little thinker then the
one supplied by Paul. He told me it was a T50 Toyota conversion. I think he
said the car came from Oz or that area of the world. I also asked what he paid
for the install. He did not know because it was installed in the car when he
bought it. I really do not know any thing more on the Toyota unit. Just happen
to talk to some one who was running one. May be one of the listeners from down
under knows.

  Vigil

Weslake1330@aol.com wrote:
  At those high prices for Datsun trans you might find it cheaper to have a T9
shipped from the UK. It's possible almost a realstic prospect to ship a
stripped or partially stripped box in hand luggage.

Regards

Daniel

In a message dated 19/01/2008 10:18:53 GMT Standard Time, wmgilroy@gmail.com