Re: [Spridgets] (no subject) Now: List Info

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
From: "Larry Macy, Ph.D." <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:01:52 -0600
Larry,

The date was Oct 17th 1997. Frank was the primary mover that convinced
MJB to create the Spridgets list and I was about number 8 or 10 on the
list. I think the first days postings are missing from the archives.
Nory was right there as well. I am not sure how many others are still
here.

The Really Real, Real Larry

Quoting Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>:

> [...]

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.