[Spridgets] Addition

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Addition
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:08:20 EST
In a message dated 1/21/2008 10:18:11 AM Mountain Standard Time,
spridgets-request@autox.team.net writes:

216  Non-digested Members of Spridgets:  110 Digested Members of  Spridgets:

Hmm, and the 327CID small block Chevy was a fine engine...  Coincidence? I
think not!

********

I'm guessing that only in Chicago, in an election year, do 216 and 110  equal
327.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.