Re: [Spridgets] FIX for new Ebay motors

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FIX for new Ebay motors
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:35:10 -0800 (PST)
I was pretty disgusted with the new version till I noticed the "Switch back to
original ebay Motors" note.  Hallelujah!  It is maybe 3/4 of the way up the
initial page and in the middle (at least on my screen).

  The only thing I messed up was that it asked for feedback on the new format.
I hit enter too quickly missing my chance to let them know how bad the new
version sucked.  The option did not come up when I toggled to new and then back
to old again.  So take your time and fill their screens with feedback for me.

   - David
  '71 Midget

"Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com> wrote:
  Anyone else think the new Ebay Motors interface sucks donkey d*ck?

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]
You are subscribed as tncarnut1@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive