[Spridgets] Jaguar X-Type (Was: Suburu ???)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Jaguar X-Type (Was: Suburu ???)
From: kgrowler@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:42:09 -0500
Frank wrote:
"Jag X type. Style, performance, AWD and it ain't japanese.

OK it's a Ford but made in the UK with a UK engine."

Was the 3.0 a UK engine? My Dad had an '02 X-type with the 2.5 and he found it
amusing that his engineB

was made at Ford's Cleveland Casting plant, shipped to England to be put in
the car, then he picked theB

whole thing up at a Jag dealer in Cleveland just down the road from the
casting plant.

He loved the car but sold it to my sister when he wanted the garage space for
a Miata.

Kim Tonry

Downers Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

http://webmail.aol.com