Re: [Spridgets] [Thicko] Suburu question

To: "'Peter C'" <peter@nosimport.com>, "'Bill Gilroy'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [Thicko] Suburu question
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:25:17 -0500
OK. I've got a set of Midget shocks all boxed-up, and ready to send to
you as soon as I finish painting the car (trying to keep cash outlay
below the wife's radar screen).  That should help out w/kid's shoes.
Now, I need to ask for some enlightenment: I'm hearing (only on this
list, by the way) of horrible, unspeakable problems with all Passats.
How about some specifics on what it is that has caused the problems with
those Passats, so that I can figure out why I'm not having any
significant problems with my wife's Passat (and so that I can tell some
of my friends why they aren't having any problems with their Passats).
Thanks.
Bud Osbourne