Re: [Spridgets] Spridget Bike Rack?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget Bike Rack?
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 20:45:54 -0500
Hey All,

I ended up getting a Saris Bones bike rack today to use on my Midget. So
far it seems like it is working great:

<http://flickr.com/photos/white-weeks/sets/72157603844959476/>

I passed on the one that Moss sells that I asked about below. Their
sales person was really helpful and took some detailed photos of the
rack for me and when I saw them I realized that it was the same rack I
bought a few years back from Dick's Sporting Goods to use on my wife's
car. We had problems with that rack so I looked for another solution and
I think that this is as good as it gets.

Cheers,

Robert