Re: [Spridgets] bugeye mileage test

To: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] bugeye mileage test
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:15:12 -0800
As much fun as it has been, and as well as it has solved my turbo/91octane
problem, I have no desire to turn my hobby into work.  If you want a full
set of directions, tons of photos, pages of web-links full of information,
I'll happily provide them.  Spend days hanging around the garage discussing
it,  working on yours along with you in a freezing garage, .. no problem.  I
love doing new things once, but its only new once.  I plan on writing this
whole thing up for some mag or another.  Classic Mortorsports, Practical
Classics, Road and Track........ Highlights?

Glen