Re: [Spridgets] Website Hiccup for Lake of the Ozarks event...

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Website Hiccup for Lake of the Ozarks event...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 01:09:00 -0600
Yes, David.  You are paid.  In fact, I should have mentioned that everyone
who has registered, paid or not, has recieved an email message of
confirmation.  For those where PayPal didn't work were notified via email as
well. My announcement of the hiccup was for those who might be trying to
register and having trouble.  I will send anoth3er announcement to the lists
when the problem is fixed...

Sorry!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>