[Spridgets] speedo issues / 5 speed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] speedo issues / 5 speed
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:12:18 +1100 (EST)
G'day,
  My speedo has stopped showing a speed. cable is intact... I removed the
rivergate geared adaptor from the trans.(double jointed hands would be good
here)..working fine, drive dog looks good..
  issue must be either in the trans or in the speedo.
  the adaptor had worked loose once before..perhaps on its way off it knackered
the drive dog in the trans...I can't remember if it's plastic or metal.
  anyone BTDT?
  Andy