Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys

To: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:25:41 -0600
In my experience, none of the sales persons today know jack shit about the
cars they sell other than what color it comes in and what other goodies you
can get for inside and outside trim. Try asking them about the fuel
injection system, the rear drive ratio, or anything else remotely mechanical
or electrical and see what you get. I'm 63. EVERYONE who works as a salesman
these days IS a punk kid who doesn't know shit!!  Moreover, I damn sre can't
afford any vehicle that costs $50K  ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

--