Re: [Spridgets] Have you guys seen this??

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Have you guys seen this??
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:02:43 -0800
Elijah.ManWell wrote: "An officers job is to uphold the law. Not discipline
children or anyone else."
By the snot-nosed comments, the kid was not disciplined by his parents.   So,
whose job is it to discipline a child?   Face it, today's parents are acting
increasingly lazy or irresponsible when it comes to many aspects of raising a
child, and want someone else to do the job for them.   When it comes to
discipline these parents usually see it eventually being meted out by prisons.
I can remember my uncle, who was a cop in the 1930's and 1940's, telling of
taking smart assed kids at night, handcuffing them to a light pole, and coming
back for them the next morning.   My, how those kids learned quickly how to
behave in public, and show respect for others!   And grew up to be good,
decent, responsible citizens.
BE