Re: [Spridgets] VLGC

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] VLGC
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:19:09 -0600
Easy Big Guy.  Those are small...slow(er) (than Sprites)...but
interesting cars; well made too judging from the Lloyd Alexander that a
friend in college had.  There was also the kid with an NSU Sport Prinz,
great looking car. And of course one had an Isetta.  On the other end of
the spectrum was a friend with a 1933 Rolls Royce 20/25 Limousine.  Then
there was me with an MGB.
I would really like to have a Citroen Mahari.  Nice thing about small
cars is one can fit more in the garage!  Go for it!!
Dave
Burlington WI