Re: [Spridgets] David Leib

To: "Bob Kitterer" <bkitterer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] David Leib
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:46:34 -0600
Yer welcome to pit stop in ol' Dodge City if you head northeast from I-40 on
US54....  Warm bed,
food and (dare I say it...   Beer!).

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com> wrote:

>  On Thursday, February 21, 2008, at 03:45PM, <RampantNM@aol.com> wrote:
> >In a message dated 2/20/2008 8:25:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
> >spridgets-request@autox.team.net writes:
> >
> >We had  lunch at the Monterey wharf  today and did a short tour of the
> >Monterey/Pacific Grove/Carmel coast line before they headed south on the
> >Pacific Coast Highway around 3:30.
>

> >Anybody know how they are headed home?  Does he have a laptop with  him?
>  If
> >he's coming back across I-10 they can stay at our guest house near  El
> Paso.
>
> This is David, masquerading as Bob.
> I am suffering computer withdrawal on this trip. No email, no nothing.
> I am not planning to be going through El Paso, although prudence would
> recommend it. I intend to take primarily I40 eastwards.
> We have been doing our best to dodge the worst of the weather with
> mediocre results thus far. We did have the top down most of Wednesday and
> enjoyed what sunshine there was.
> >From Friday afternoon on we have to cut out the lollygagging and plaster
> ourselves to the windshield. We might make it back on schedule, but I am not
> going to count on it.
> David Lieb

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>