Re: [Spridgets] David Lieb thru TX

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] David Lieb thru TX
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:08:09 -0600
Yes, David waited to go home until Tuesday.
We are now home!
We put on about 760 miles on Monday driving from Amarillo, Texas to St
Charles, MO. We spent the night with a Midget-owning friend there and drove
the rest of the way today. We had to fight a headwind all the way as well as
rain and snow, but I guess I prefer having the tailwind all day from
Amarillo to Missouri. Talk about great gas mileage! We had a couple tankfuls
of over 40mpg at 75mph. We won't mention the tankful of 27mpg today ;-)
David Lieb
1972 MG Midget
1960 AH Sprite