Re: [Spridgets] Kate's brakes

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Kate's brakes
From: Kate <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:10:00 -0800
My best guess is that I messed up something when I attempted to rebuild
the MC.  I have fluid going to only the front wheels.  The brakes
themselves are in near new condition, as are the lines, so all I can
come up with is a bad MC.

Another possibility might be to change the head gasket on the Chrysler
and I could use it as a parts and snacks car for people in the convoy.
I have all the parts and a shop manual.

I'd much rather take the Midget, but unscrewing what I have no idea I
screwed up might prove time consuming.

Kate