Re: [Spridgets] Aaron Cooper's 61 Sprite with a 3.8 liter Jaguar

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>, Spridgets List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Aaron Cooper's 61 Sprite with a 3.8 liter Jaguar
From: Nory <nory1@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 07:54:02 -0500
Good luck to her, and you.   My partner and I went through hell last
year when I had a suspicious mammogram.  Fortunately the biopsies
were negative.  I can't imagine how I would have handled a cancer
diagnosis.

I have a very good friend who had a double mastectomy 9 years ago,
and is still cancer-free, so there is hope.  My prayers are with you
both.  Please let the list know how things go.

-Nory