Re: [Spridgets] 'glass' fenders, etc.

To: "'Charley Braum'" <cbaustin@verizon.net>, "'Spridgets List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 'glass' fenders, etc.
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:01:44 -0500
I'd kinda like to see them offer replicas of the OEM hardtops, for our
cars.  I've asked them for pricing information on a hardtop for my Mk I
Midget, since I figure the odds of finding an original one, at a
reasonable price, are slim and nil.
I have NO interest in fiberglass body panels for ANY classic Brit car,
unless it's a Lotus.
Bud Osbourne