Re: [Spridgets] Interesting Fact Maybe!! - off list

To: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Interesting Fact Maybe!! - off list
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:22:49 -0700 (PDT)
You had her to huh Lester - come on come clean..........

  I was just at a trailer park today to help a friend move his mom. The trailer
next door had 7 bullnose Saabs - they old 2 strock models sitting behind it. I
asked about them. They all were running and not for sale. Well no harm in
trying. I did put them on my call back list. You never know. After all, saab
was just a body they put a DKW motor in. LOL

  Vigil

Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net> wrote:
  Who?? OHhhh.. Monica Lewinski's boyfriend.. right..
;-)

Lester

You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive