Re: [Spridgets] Another Paul A update

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another Paul A update
From: Kate <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:47:51 -0700
OK, Peter,

You can tell Paul that he gets a reprieve on the stuffing stomping.  I'm
sure it won't take his doctors more than a few weeks to run enough tests
to determine that he is unlikely to get pregnant, so that he can start
the thalidomide. I have heard they get excellent results with it, often
complete remission.  If he needs a marrow transplant, I will gladly get
tested if I am the right blood type.  I can stay with my brother in Lake
Oswego for a few days without us killing each other.

Kate