Re: [Spridgets] Building oil pressure

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "'Brad Fornal'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Building oil pressure
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:46:49 -0500
Sometimes even longer.

Running an oil cooler? Fill the cooler, fill the lines, fill the oil filter.
Even fill the line going to the oil pressure gauge. They always seem to take
way longer than they should to build pressure (an I pack the pump with
Lubriplate assembly lube).

I only had one motor in about 20 that I've done fail to build pressure... we
swapped out the oil pump (it was new) and all was fine.