[Spridgets] Exhaust flange gasket

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Exhaust flange gasket
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:54:57 -0600
UNDER PRESSURE!!!
FINALLY, I have pressure. Thank you Colin, your ideas worked a treat!
Now, I am getting ready to start the engine. I just need to do another go
round on the valve adjustments, but other than that, it is ready to hum (I
hope).
I don't have the exhaust connected yet. I placed an order with Special Ed,
for a variety of parts (including the donut gasket), but have not heard
anything from him.
Rather than sit here wondering, cuz I KNOW he won't answer his phone, can
anyone tell me the size the donut gasket should be. I'll just run down to
AutoZone or O'Reilly's for that.
Off to Fort Worth, to see a Heathens acoustic show,

Thanks in advance,
Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942