[Spridgets] Congratulations, folks!!! You took 3rd!!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spridgets] Congratulations, folks!!! You took 3rd!!
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:33:35 -0700
I have had an e-mail from Practical Classics, and the BusterCluster won third
place in the "Readers Restoration" contest the magazine ran for 2007.    As I
have said so often, none of the credit for the BusterCluster goes to me.   It
all goes to the 23 great guys who came out to make it an incredible "mystical,
magical" three days!

There is, of course, a cash prize of #500, or $996.4744 at today's exchange
rate.   When the prize arrives, I will reserve 25% to pay for taxes and tithing
to my church.   The other 75% is being donated to the 50th Anniversary
celebration at Lake of the Ozarks, for the prize was rightly earned by the
entire Sprite-Midget community.

Now, I have told Jim on the phone that all I have to do is figure out how to
get the money into my bank account with the least exchange charges.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, thank you everyone for all you
have done.

Buster and Pam Evans