[Spridgets] Tire Pressures

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Tire Pressures
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:46:10 -0700
Hi Folks,

As everyone knows our cars came with bias ply tires and many of us
are running radials for which as best as I know there is no good
reference for tire pressures.

So I thought about compiling tire information from the list and then
posting it for everyones information.  Ed has also offered to put it
on his site.

So, if you would like to contribute please send me the following
information directly, that is off list.

Tire pressure survey:

Tire Mfg & model:

Tire pressure F/R:

Vehicle AN number:

Type of use: (street, autocross, racing)

Thanks

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition