Re: [Spridgets] Moss Motors

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Moss Motors
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:01:07 -0600
David and the rest of you:

As a Dist. for Moss I not only make MY "beefs" to them but also YOUR's by
forwarding the ORIGINAL post to one of the bosses @ Moss.  It does add up to a
goodly # of mails 'cause I also watch/partake on 10 OTHER than SPM Lists.
There HAVE been "good" things happen in a pretty goodly of instances and
product(s) have changed/altered so I think it is worth the effort.

The reason for this note is that occasionally the reply IS humorous as in this
case, David !!  Here is what the reply is:
<quote>
Looks like he caught us. Let him know to check behind the left hand side of his
work bench for the pin-hole micro camera.
</quote>

Ed