Re: [Spridgets] Items for Sale on eBay

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Items for Sale on eBay
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:58:11 -0700
Barry Barnes wrote:  "YES, I do something with websites  I've created several
hundred webpages, created and manage a dozen websites, and created and manage
six webrings. Having spent 41 years I the computer field..."

If that were so, then you would be aware:
That cutting and pasting the long string of a web address is chancy at best.
That when sending a web address, the recipient is better served when the sender
uses http://tinyurl.com/
That when directing someone to an eBay auction, the recipient is also better
served when the sender uses http://tinyurl.com/ taking them to the correct
page, or gives the recipient the Item Number and directs them to copy and paste
the short number only in the "Search" box at http://www.ebay.com/.
Life really can be made so much simpler for people.