Re: [Spridgets] Sprite and more auction

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite and more auction
From: "Peter Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:29:32 -0700
WELL, POOP!!

(And, yes ... I know that is considered yelling.)

I have this friend who, up until a few weeks ago, worked in Seneca Falls. Up
until a few days ago, he owned a house in Seneca Falls. The house has a very
large 2+ car garage that has been for the most part empty. He is now living
and working elsewhere. More to the point the garage, which would have been a
perfect place to store hardtops, engines, Bugeyes, and the like, is now full
of someone else's crap.

I'm going to go pout now.