Re: [Spridgets] cooling system issues revised---Help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] cooling system issues revised---Help
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:37:12 +0000
if it was a gasket wouldn't the coolant flow back into the radiator once
cooled?  I am seeing it full in the expansion tank.  It seems to flow from
radiator>engine>expansion tank>ground instead of back to the radiator.   But I
will have the compression test done. ideally today but if i have a potential
valve gasket leak will that confuse the results?  should I replace the valve
gasket, have the compression test done, the potentially rip the engine apart
and do the head gasket?  I really am new to this level of repairs so I am
clueless.
Thanks
Ryan

From: "vern@srvinet.com" <vern@srvinet.com>