Re: [Spridgets] free midget

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] free midget
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 10:29:07 -0700
To clarify, I'll be happy to check it out but have no time or energy to go
get it, drag it home, part it out and ship the bits.
Verify that it has good parts worth having....no problem.  At the moment I
have all the parts I want or need, so my "desire to aquire" is a bit low
right now.  I also have no place to store it and no trailer to load it.  I'm
pretty sure the owner isn't interested in doing an in-situ part-out.

Its in northern California about 20 minutes from my house.

Glen