[Spridgets] The one that got away

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] The one that got away
From: "Peter Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 19:46:26 -0700
So, I told you about the 5-speed acquisition and the drove back home along the
scenic river route with the new transmission, a smile on my face and a song in
my heart.

Irony of ironies, on the way home I drove through a small town at just about
the same time that one of its citizens was composing a Craigslist ad for ...
you guessed it ... some Datsun 210 parts that included a 5-speed.

By the time I saw the ad and got through to him on his cell phone the tranny
was gone.

Oh, well ... share the wealth. I'm still a camping hamper.

Pete