[Spridgets] The MOSS Part is Crap, order from McGregor

To: tequila.brad@gmail.com
Subject: [Spridgets] The MOSS Part is Crap, order from McGregor
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 05:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
Brad,

  The MOSS Part is the wrong shape for the scuttle. Call Ian at this link.

http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Sprite-mk1-bonnet

  Great guy to talk to on the phone. He's got a bonnet seal coming for me. BTW,
a '68 does not use a bonnet seal but I've been told scuttle shape is exactly
the same. Got one ordered for my Bugeye Bonnet.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Bugeye Sprite
Cincinnati, OH