Re: [Spridgets] Two perfect cylinders?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Two perfect cylinders?
From: tinydog@snet.net
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 16:21:38 +0000
tinydog sez:
How are you planning on attaching all of this angle iron? Welding it in place?
What would you attach the angle to on the outer sill/rocker area side of the
spring box? That also looks weak in your pictures. Overall I'm skeptical that
you would be able to duplicate the stiffness to handle the stresses and loads
from the suspension.