[Spridgets] Help !! Missing interior trim piece needed...

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Help !! Missing interior trim piece needed...
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 13:19:18 -0700
HELP Requested!!

I am missing an interior molding from my beast which was made '65(?)
during the changeover from the MKII Sprite to the MKIII Sprite.

As far as I can tell, it was dropped from later MKII's but was used om the
MKII's

It is the curved piece of moulding that sits betweem the right side cockpit
moulding and the post for the passenger side door. About 4" long and is
shaped like abot 1/4 of a circle.

It is not listed in the Moss, Anglo-Parts or BritVic catalogues

I found pictures of it in Horlers book "Original Sprite and MIdget"
In the top picture on page 56 it's at the top of the photo, to the right of the
door jamb. just above the tube where the hood frame pieces go.

On page 79, top picture,  it can be seen at the middle bottom  - it curves
from the cockpit finisher to what would have been the "B" post on a Bug-
eye...

Does any one have this piece in useable condition that they would part
with???
Please let me know....

--
Dave G.   KK7SS