[Spridgets] Lake of the Ozarks Grille Badge!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Lake of the Ozarks Grille Badge!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 18:27:40 -0500
Spridgeteers,

If you missed Frank's post, here are a couple of his pictures of the "50
Years of Spridgets" Special Edition Grille Badge installed on his Bugeye!
It is a really stunning badge and we are very proud of how it turned out.
Only a limited number have been made and they are going only to those who
attend the Lake of the Ozarks Golden Anniversary. They are going out pretty
quickly now so if you are coming and want to pick up yours at the event,
email us pronto at SpriteMidgetClub@gmail.com and we'll reserve yours. You
can send your $36 check later or you can PayPal $36 to us at: <
SpriteMidgetClub@gmail.com>. When they are gone, they are gone!

Mounted on a BE with Badge Bar<http://www.starrtech.net/%7Ejimj/50th/Loto1.jpg>
Mounted on a BE Grille <http://www.starrtech.net/%7Ejimj/50th/Loto3.jpg>

I'll try to get a photo soon of a badge mounted on a Midget Grill
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City