[Spridgets] Shout out -

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Shout out -
From: Dave Grandeffo <davegran@ticon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 07:07:00 -0500
Ron Soave wrote:

> Dave also did his best to not blanch at
> some of the homebrew mechanics that are part of the
> car.

One of the things that drew me to racing in the beginning, before dirt,
was the original thinking and variety of solutions to getting on the
track and being competitive... very mind-expanding to use a 60's
phrase....

What I finally decided was, if it's simple, it's reliable, and it works;
go for it! Just for the record, Ron didn't use any drywall screws or
Taco Bell wrappers that I could see....

--
Dave Grandeffo
www.kettlemorainemotorsports.com