[Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" It's getting close now!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" It's getting close now!!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:34:11 -0500
Spridgeteers,

Time is really flying by!   The last day to get a room at the event
headquarters hotel at the special reduced rate is May 23rd - just a week
away!!  Call them NOW at 1-800-348-4731!!  Also you have only through June
1st to register at the reduced registration rate of $50 per car!  After June
1st the price will be $75 per car!  We'll count the postmark on your mail-in
registration form, but it's much quicker to register only from the website
at:  http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org/registration.html

We've put up a professional picture of the Limited Special Edition Grille
Badge made for us by Car Badges Direct (the same company that is doing the
MG2008 badges). You can see it on Frank Clarici's Bugeye or view a large
image of it at: http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/50th/grille_badge.pdf  These
are going to sell out and are only available to event attendees so get your
order in ASAP!  Call me or email me and I'll reserve one for you until they
are all spoken for.

We have two great photographers signed up for the event. Tony Lipari will be
doing the panoramic photo with beautiful Lake of the Ozarks as a backdrop.
Dale Delugosh will make stills of everyone and their cars available with the
event logo on them. Dale will also be doing a DVD of the entire event which
will be available for purchase. Dale says the portrait pictures should be
available at the banquet.

The awards plaques are in and they are absolutely beautiful!  There are 50
different awards to be won!

The collection of loot for door prizes and registration packets continues to
pile up. Carolyn will have to drive our big pick-up to haul everything in.
(I've got all I can do to shoe horn myself into the Spridget!)

We are still looking for sponsorship for one or two of the evening parties
in the hospitality room. Let me know if you are interested. Also, bring your
spares along to sell in the hotel parking lot area!  There is no charge for
vendors or general swap-meet type stuff.

As always, if you have any questions, comments suggestions or whatever, you
can email us at SpriteMidgetClub@gmail.com or simply give me a call at any
time on my cell (620.408.6877) If I don't answer just leave a message and
I'll call you back.

--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City