[Spridgets] 50th and Car 50

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] 50th and Car 50
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:16:37 -0700 (PDT)
I know where the 50th Bugeye off the assembly line is and it is for sale
(around 14-15K).  It still has ALL it's original equipment including
rubber mats.  This car was restored by Dick Santana in the early 80's.
Donald Healey himself sat in this car.  I may be mistaken, but I am told
it is the yellow Bugeye that Donald is sitting in in Bill Emerson's Healey
book.Wouldn't that be the car to have this year!
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
P.S. Somebody buy my car so I can buy the 50th car!