Re: [Spridgets] Business

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Business
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:59:52 -0500
Guys...

I know what you mean!  My undertaker friend in NYC says the same.  He
can hardly keep up with all the work from the window jumpers on Wall St.!!

;-)

The economy is in good shape per all the indicators I know of. The reason
so many think it is not is that the common person is being hit by the credit

crunch, escalating fuel costs, and the increases in food costs due to the
bone heads trying to make money on the useless ethanol craze.

Big business and the markets are doing fine, thank you. It is te little buy
who is feeling the pinch and it is he/she who do all the voting so the
politicos
are catering to him/her and screaming about economic disaster.

Cheers!!
Jim - who is sorry neither of you will be there next month.  I was hoping to

sweat over a bugeye with you - like we did at Buster's place, Robert....

On 5/29/08, Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com> wrote:

> Yes, I understand how hard it is to imagine, as we're being told by the
> "elites" that we're suffering under the worst economy since The Great
> Depression, yet my telephone keeps ringing with new
> Wow!  I can hardly WAIT until we get someone in office who REALLY
> understands how to "grow the economy" ;)
> 'Til then, it's just me, my guns & God, I guess.
> Bud Osbourne

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>